Friday, October 18, 2013

Vimeo of the Week #1

Blue Season from Katrina Christensen on Vimeo.

Woke up feeling like I never wanted to do anything ever again except maybe snap at my loved ones and sit on the couch watching Breaking Bad with the commentary on.

Fortunately on my birthday a prominent Richmond writing, theatre and film family provided me a gift of a $30 contribution in my name to Starbuck's Campaign of World Domination , so I was able to trick myself into going for a run to redeem my Victory Coffee rations.

I felt much better when I got back so I'm trying to capitalize by doing some laundry.  In lieu of today's lesson, here's the Vimeo of the Week, Blue Season, which is a short documentary about the Vegas hip hop scene by Las Vegas independent filmmaker Katrina Christensen.

No comments: